For us, it goes without saying that environmental protection is part of our corporate policy. Our awareness of it influences our daily actions in all areas of the company. Making allowance for and constantly improving environmental protection helps guarantee the safety of mankind and the environment and safeguard our company's long-term existence. Effective environmental protection, satisfied customers and staff, and also high product quality combined with optimum economy, are all equally important goals of our company.
What we understand by environmental protection:
- Optimum use of energy, water and raw materials.
- Avoiding environmental damage caused by emissions, waste water, soil pollution and refuse.
- Adhering to environmental legislation and regulations.
- Constantly improving the technical and organisational measures for environmental protection and system safety.
- Training staff to promote a sense of responsibility for the environment.
- Advising customers with regard to environmentally-relevant matters.
- Promoting good relations with the public via the exchange of information.
In order to achieve these goals, we aim to pursue an offensive environmental management policy over and above the framework provided by the legal regulations, and endeavour to think and act as one entity.
We feel responsible - for our environment, for sustainable growth, for safe jobs. That is why we continuously and successfully work on improvements in the fields of safety, health and environmental protection. The chemical industry is a key industry. It supplies indispensable basic materials to other industrial sectors and develops new materials. "Responsible Care" is the title under which the international guidelines of the Association of the Chemical Industry are listed. Kemper System has been working on this for years.